- Rania Svoronou, IBM Design Principal/Executive Design Director at IBM Consulting: Making the Human Side of Technology, …Human!
- National Hellenic Society’s Heritage Weekend: Celebrating Hellenism and Uniting Philhellenes
- The Hellenic Initiative to Honor Dr. Albert Bourla at 10th Anniversary Gala
- Avra Estiatorio Breezes in to a New Hot Spot in Miami, 150 Feet from the Ocean!
- Giorgos Sakellaropoulos: the Award – Winning farmer from Sparta
OXI to Bullies and Aggressors, then and now!
This month we celebrate the victories of Greece against the Italian invaders, the first victories actually of the Allied troops in World War II. Once more, tiny, poor and numerically inferior Greece showed humanity that when it comes to freedom you take a stand and if you believe in what you are doing, chances are that you will win! As it’s happening in Ukraine right now. Military might isn’t the main factor against people who fight for their country and what they consider sacred enough to give their lives for. This lesson shouldn’t go unnoticed by the main bully and aggressor in Greece’s neighborhood, the supposed NATO ally Turkey or Turkiye as they changed it to now, making an already bad name worse! Day by day they are testing Greece’s nerves by provoking and chipping on her sovereignty, boasting about their military prowess and their willingness to use it in order to take what it’s not theirs. Mussolini did the same mistake, guys and he was defeated and ridiculed! If you think you are better, just look at the mirror… A bad model can only make you worse after all!