- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
Support NEO magazine now!
With your help, NEO magazine, this unique project that defied all kinds of challenges and entered its 15th year better than ever, can continue informing the American-Hellenic Community while it contributes in spreading Greek culture all over the US. At the same time, it offers second and third-generation Greek Americans the opportunity to reconnect with their heritage.
NEO has no backstage financial sponsors, never promoted hidden agendas and has stayed the course without giving in to special interests. And it will remain so with your support and warm embrace for which we are always grateful!