- Rania Svoronou, IBM Design Principal/Executive Design Director at IBM Consulting: Making the Human Side of Technology, …Human!
- National Hellenic Society’s Heritage Weekend: Celebrating Hellenism and Uniting Philhellenes
- The Hellenic Initiative to Honor Dr. Albert Bourla at 10th Anniversary Gala
- Avra Estiatorio Breezes in to a New Hot Spot in Miami, 150 Feet from the Ocean!
- Giorgos Sakellaropoulos: the Award – Winning farmer from Sparta
2022 National Hellenic Museum Gala
The National Hellenic Museum (NHM) raised over $1 million at its 2022 Gala on Saturday, September 10 at the Hilton Chicago, in support of its mission to share Greek history, art, culture and the Greek American story. NHM Chairman John P. Calamos, Sr. and Gala Chairman John S. Koudounis were joined by more than 650 civic and cultural leaders and philhellenes from across the country to celebrate the museum’s grand reopening this month. Attendees enjoyed a spectacular dinner and live auction led by auctioneer Keith Jones, and festivities continued late into the evening with Gala After Dark, featuring an energetic performance from popular Greek singer Thanos Petrelis as hundreds of additional guests packed the Hilton Chicago ballroom. Originally founded in 1983, NHM opened its permanent home in the heart of Chicago’s Greektown neighborhood just ten years ago, and has become the premier national institution dedicated to sharing Hellenic and Greek American culture in relevant and meaningful ways, including an extensive collection of more than 10,000 artifacts, hundreds of oral histories, exhibits and educational programs.