- The Power of a Decade: The Cypriot Young Professionals Celebrates 10 Years Together
- Chris Moschovitis: Guarding the Digital Frontier
- Over 40 US Foreign Policymakers at the 38th Annual PSEKA Conference
- A Legacy to be Proud of – How Heritage Museum of Epirus Keeps Tradition Alive
- HABA Honors Nicolas Bornozis, President & Founder of Capital Link
2022 National Hellenic Museum Gala
The National Hellenic Museum (NHM) raised over $1 million at its 2022 Gala on Saturday, September 10 at the Hilton Chicago, in support of its mission to share Greek history, art, culture and the Greek American story. NHM Chairman John P. Calamos, Sr. and Gala Chairman John S. Koudounis were joined by more than 650 civic and cultural leaders and philhellenes from across the country to celebrate the museum’s grand reopening this month. Attendees enjoyed a spectacular dinner and live auction led by auctioneer Keith Jones, and festivities continued late into the evening with Gala After Dark, featuring an energetic performance from popular Greek singer Thanos Petrelis as hundreds of additional guests packed the Hilton Chicago ballroom. Originally founded in 1983, NHM opened its permanent home in the heart of Chicago’s Greektown neighborhood just ten years ago, and has become the premier national institution dedicated to sharing Hellenic and Greek American culture in relevant and meaningful ways, including an extensive collection of more than 10,000 artifacts, hundreds of oral histories, exhibits and educational programs.