- Ilias Katsos: the Colossus of …Georgitsi who Built the Colossi of New York
- Madeline Singas Confirmed to New York State Court of Appeals
- Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellows Researching Fascinating Greek American History
- “Eye Spy” a Moment: Inside the Lens of Photojournalist Tasos Katopodis
- AHEPA Celebrates 99th Anniversary and Greece’s Bicentennial with its Annual Convention in Athens
George Petrocheilos’ Catalio Capital Management launches HealthCor Catalio Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: HCAQ)
HealthCor Catalio Acquisition Corp. (the “Company”), a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of entering into a combination with one or more businesses, announced recently the closing of its upsized initial public offering of 20,700,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price of $10.00 per share, including 2,700,000 Class A ordinary shares issued pursuant to the underwriter’s full exercise of its over-allotment option. Total gross proceeds from the offering were $207 million before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by the Company.
The Company’s sponsor is owned by affiliates of HealthCor Management, L.P., founded by Art Cohen and Joe Healey and manages approximately $2.7 billion in assets across long/short and long only healthcare funds. Catalio Capital Management, LP is a private equity firm that invests in breakthrough biomedical technology companies founded by George Petrocheilos and R. Jacob Vogelstein. The Company is led by Christopher Gaulin, as Chief Executive Officer, Joe Healey, as Chairman and George Petrocheilos, as President.
The Company’s shares began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol “HCAQ” on January 27, 2021.
Jefferies LLC acted as sole book-running manager for the offering. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus.