- STEFANIE G. ROUMELIOTES AND THE ART OF FUNDING AND PROMOTING POLITICAL CANDIDATES AND THE CAUSE OF WOMEN
- Calamos Investments Expands Chicago Presence with New Office at Fulton East in Fulton Market
- Academy Award Winner George Chakiris’ New Book “My West Side Story: A Memoir”
- 2021 FAITH Scholarship for Academic Excellence Application Now Available
- Venizelos Foundation USA Launched Operations
Merry Christmas – Καλά Χριστούγεννα!
We made it to the last month of the year whole and better! You are looking at a very beautiful issue, filled with meaningful editorial content and very …meaningful ads, the ones that will permit us to continue publishing in the drier months ahead. Abundant thanks to you for your generosity and continuous support throughout this 14-plus year journey. We are grateful and we get the message: you have every right to expect even better and we are bound to fulfill your wishes. The New Year, hopefully, will be a turning point for NEO, one that will bring it to a new level in more than one way. But we will talk about all that in due course… For now, have a blessed Christmas and celebrate with family and friends the abundance of good that this life has brought us so far and so often we make the mistake to take for granted. Let us all cherish what’s real in life and rejoice in our humanity in its greatness and flaws. Until …next year!
P.S. Those of you who did not place your season’s greetings message in this issue, don’t worry, you still have time, as the New Year’s special issue is following right after… Call and we’ll answer!
To those good friends out there who are struggling to find a gift that will make me happy, here’s an idea: the 2021 Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300! Beside being a real beauty, for a mere $3.9 million it’s also a bargain!
On the other hand, shouldn’t I worry with Greeks bearing gifts???