- George Petrocheilos Spins Catalio Capital Management into Biotech Breakthroughs
- Congressman John Sarbanes Pays Tribute To Senator Paul Sarbanes on the House Floor
- The FAITH Endowment Awards 130 Scholarships to Top Greek American Students
- Hellenic Bar Association of Illinois Foundation: Continuing the Legacy Celebrating 70-year commitment to education and Hellenism
- Move Over Rockefeller, Astoria Gets Its Star!
Calamos and Koudounis Lead the Way in Investing in Greece!
A consortium led by two Greek Americans, John Calamos and John Koudounis, just made perhaps the biggest ever investment in Greece, buying the insurance sector of the National Bank and paving the way for more US investment to come. We at NEO magazine, are especially proud because we had the honor to feature both on our cover, Calamos in April 2011 and Koudounis in September 2014.
We wish them best of luck on their new endeavor and all the best in the future!