- Ilias Katsos: the Colossus of …Georgitsi who Built the Colossi of New York
- Madeline Singas Confirmed to New York State Court of Appeals
- Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellows Researching Fascinating Greek American History
- “Eye Spy” a Moment: Inside the Lens of Photojournalist Tasos Katopodis
- AHEPA Celebrates 99th Anniversary and Greece’s Bicentennial with its Annual Convention in Athens
Calamos and Koudounis Lead the Way in Investing in Greece!
A consortium led by two Greek Americans, John Calamos and John Koudounis, just made perhaps the biggest ever investment in Greece, buying the insurance sector of the National Bank and paving the way for more US investment to come. We at NEO magazine, are especially proud because we had the honor to feature both on our cover, Calamos in April 2011 and Koudounis in September 2014.
We wish them best of luck on their new endeavor and all the best in the future!