- Mimi Denissi: Sharing Important History to Shape Our Future
- John Catsimatidis’ Book: How Far Do You Want to Go: Lessons from a Common-Sense Billionaire
- Sarah Baxter on the History of the “Elgin Marbles” and possibility of their return
- Unleashing Our Inner Green Goddess with Author and Naturopath Alexia Cabbadias
- AGONIZING PEACE by Jon Heymann
Calamos and Koudounis Lead the Way in Investing in Greece!
By Demetrios Rhompotis on July 11, 2017
A consortium led by two Greek Americans, John Calamos and John Koudounis, just made perhaps the biggest ever investment in Greece, buying the insurance sector of the National Bank and paving the way for more US investment to come. We at NEO magazine, are especially proud because we had the honor to feature both on our cover, Calamos in April 2011 and Koudounis in September 2014.
We wish them best of luck on their new endeavor and all the best in the future!