- The most influential Greek since Alexander the Great? A reappraisal of Spyros P. Skouras
- Art of Ancient Greece, Rome and the Byzantine Empire George D. and Margo Behrakis Wing, Level 2 Opens December at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- “Echoes of The Past”: a Movie on the Kalavryta Massacre Perpetrated by the Nazis
- The Hellenic Initiative Raises More Than $2M To Aid Greece At Ninth Annual NYC Gala
- Chaos: A Creative, Hot, Amazing, Outstanding, Supercar
Calamos and Koudounis Lead the Way in Investing in Greece!
A consortium led by two Greek Americans, John Calamos and John Koudounis, just made perhaps the biggest ever investment in Greece, buying the insurance sector of the National Bank and paving the way for more US investment to come. We at NEO magazine, are especially proud because we had the honor to feature both on our cover, Calamos in April 2011 and Koudounis in September 2014.
We wish them best of luck on their new endeavor and all the best in the future!