- Ilias Katsos: the Colossus of …Georgitsi who Built the Colossi of New York
- Madeline Singas Confirmed to New York State Court of Appeals
- Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellows Researching Fascinating Greek American History
- “Eye Spy” a Moment: Inside the Lens of Photojournalist Tasos Katopodis
- AHEPA Celebrates 99th Anniversary and Greece’s Bicentennial with its Annual Convention in Athens
“Hotel Living”: A Novel by Ioannis Pappos
During the fashion week esteemed guests and friends gathered to celebrate the successful launch of Ioannis Pappos’ debut novel “Hotel Living”.
Ioannis Pappos ,a management consultant and a writer from Pelio, Greece, received extraordinary reviews from prominent people of Arts and Literature like the Pulitzer Prize winner and New York bestselling author Michael Cunningham who wrote: “Ioannis Pappos’ Hotel Living could be The Great Gatsby reincarnated in a contemporary hell beyond even F.Scott Fitzerland’s imagination.”
The fabulous Hotel Living Party was hosted by Paul Goerg Champagne and Waverly Inn. They both have a history of supporting the arts.
The Harry Potter actor Christian Coulson read excerpts from the book at the event which also included succulent hors d’oeuvres and friendly chat. Mario Rinaldi, Emil Varda, CBS correspondent Mo Rocca, Stratos Tzortzoglou, Chryssa Avrami and Katerina Yatzoglou were among the prominent guests.
The book is published by Harper Collins and is available at major bookstores and amazon.