- The Power of a Decade: The Cypriot Young Professionals Celebrates 10 Years Together
- Chris Moschovitis: Guarding the Digital Frontier
- Over 40 US Foreign Policymakers at the 38th Annual PSEKA Conference
- A Legacy to be Proud of – How Heritage Museum of Epirus Keeps Tradition Alive
- HABA Honors Nicolas Bornozis, President & Founder of Capital Link
Have a nice summer (or what’s left of it)!
Here we are folks, with our summer edition, beautiful as ever! Enjoy, always in moderation and never while driving! We want you with us for many years to come! This project is ours and yours, one cannot be without the other.
For some technical reasons that I refrain from disclosing, we are a little late. Unfortunately, some rejoiced thinking that this is the end or the beginning of the end. But I’m happy to disappoint them once more! We are here to stay not only because we are stubborn fighters, but mainly because our community needs this noble publication. And it is noble because we have our collective interests in mind, we don’t play anybody’s games!
So, dear friends have a beautiful summer and if you go to Greece, visit the island of Lefkada where yours truly is hailing from! I, on the other hand, will go to …Mexico, because I know better, hahahaha!