- Rania Svoronou, IBM Design Principal/Executive Design Director at IBM Consulting: Making the Human Side of Technology, …Human!
- National Hellenic Society’s Heritage Weekend: Celebrating Hellenism and Uniting Philhellenes
- The Hellenic Initiative to Honor Dr. Albert Bourla at 10th Anniversary Gala
- Avra Estiatorio Breezes in to a New Hot Spot in Miami, 150 Feet from the Ocean!
- Giorgos Sakellaropoulos: the Award – Winning farmer from Sparta
Next Generation of Menendez Headed for US Congres
Recently Robert Menendez, Jr, the son of Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez, met in Washington, DC with the Ambassadors of Greece and Cyprus and Greek-American and Cypriot-American community leaders.
A few weeks ago Menendez, Jr. announced that he is russing for the US Congress to represent his father’s former seat in the House, New Jersey’s 8th Congressional district. He is heavily favored to win this election.
While Menendez, Jr. has been to Greece and Cyprus numerous times over the years with his father and Cypriot-American leader Tasos Zambas, he took the time today to receive an in-depth briefing on issues of concern to Greece, Cyprus and the Ecumenical Patriarchate as well as American security interests in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Those attending this luncheon briefing, hosted by Andy Manatos and Mike Manatos, included: Ambassador of Greece to the US Alexandra Papadopoulou; Ambassador of Cyprus to the US Marios Lysiotis; Cypriot-American leader Tasos Zambas; and American Hellenic Institute President Nick Larigakis. The luncheon was also supported by AHEPA.