- The Power of a Decade: The Cypriot Young Professionals Celebrates 10 Years Together
- Chris Moschovitis: Guarding the Digital Frontier
- Over 40 US Foreign Policymakers at the 38th Annual PSEKA Conference
- A Legacy to be Proud of – How Heritage Museum of Epirus Keeps Tradition Alive
- HABA Honors Nicolas Bornozis, President & Founder of Capital Link
Christmas wishes and …curses!
And so is Christmas, as the song goes and we are about to wrap up this issue so that we can fly to the Swiss Alps, to a humble but luxurious nevertheless chalet, to spend the holidays with King Konstantine, Taki Theodoracopulos, maybe Juan Carlos of Spain and a few other old friends.
Many thanks to those of you who this year too responded generously and supported the magazine with ads and wishes. We are indebted forever, metaphorically speaking because I can guarantee you that you will never see a penny from us, we deal in hundred dollar bills and above…
To those of you who didn’t do their duty to Hellenism(!) and didn’t contribute, my curse be upon you and upon your families’ members to the ages of ages: your wives to become presidents of Philoptochos! And then you will see how much it’s gonna cost you, certainly not the peanuts we are asking!
Seriously now, may you all have a blessed Christmas and an acceptable New Year! Don’t try to be real, it’s impossible in our virtual lives, just try not to be fake. And don’t live your life to the fullest, it can’t happen, try leaving some moments the fullest and then it might be revealed to you that there is another way… And it isn’t Broadway!