- Rania Svoronou, IBM Design Principal/Executive Design Director at IBM Consulting: Making the Human Side of Technology, …Human!
- National Hellenic Society’s Heritage Weekend: Celebrating Hellenism and Uniting Philhellenes
- The Hellenic Initiative to Honor Dr. Albert Bourla at 10th Anniversary Gala
- Avra Estiatorio Breezes in to a New Hot Spot in Miami, 150 Feet from the Ocean!
- Giorgos Sakellaropoulos: the Award – Winning farmer from Sparta
Christmas wishes and …curses!
And so is Christmas, as the song goes and we are about to wrap up this issue so that we can fly to the Swiss Alps, to a humble but luxurious nevertheless chalet, to spend the holidays with King Konstantine, Taki Theodoracopulos, maybe Juan Carlos of Spain and a few other old friends.
Many thanks to those of you who this year too responded generously and supported the magazine with ads and wishes. We are indebted forever, metaphorically speaking because I can guarantee you that you will never see a penny from us, we deal in hundred dollar bills and above…
To those of you who didn’t do their duty to Hellenism(!) and didn’t contribute, my curse be upon you and upon your families’ members to the ages of ages: your wives to become presidents of Philoptochos! And then you will see how much it’s gonna cost you, certainly not the peanuts we are asking!
Seriously now, may you all have a blessed Christmas and an acceptable New Year! Don’t try to be real, it’s impossible in our virtual lives, just try not to be fake. And don’t live your life to the fullest, it can’t happen, try leaving some moments the fullest and then it might be revealed to you that there is another way… And it isn’t Broadway!