- Michael Bublé the Modern King of Contemporary Pop Music
- The Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy at Georgetown University
- The Cathedral School Makes A Comeback: An Interview with Principal Meropi Kyriacou
- On The Quay at Smyrna Ernest Hemingway and 1922
- From the Shores of the Aegean to the Edge of the Pacific
Olympian Anna Korakaki Wins Gold in Belgrade
Greek Olympian Anna Korakaki recently added another gold medal to her impressive collection by winning the Belgrade Grand Prix in the 10 meter pistol competition, equaling her own world record with 587/600 in the qualifiers before finishing first in the final with 243.6 points.
In a Facebook post right after, Korakaki celebrated with the following: “What a great day today! First place for me at the Grand Prix of Belgrade after a 587 in qualification and 243,6 in final! Unfortunately, I couldn’t compete yesterday due to a technical problem on my new pistol. BUT I was lucky enough to have people(and spare parts they offered) around me who were more than willing to help and I wanna thank them a lot for that! That’s what makes sports so beautiful❤ So I wanna thank @bobana.velickovic & @cheredinov for spare parts and @sebicmilenko for the tools and final repair of my new gun! I totally enjoyed shooting with it today for first time.”