- The most influential Greek since Alexander the Great? A reappraisal of Spyros P. Skouras
- Art of Ancient Greece, Rome and the Byzantine Empire George D. and Margo Behrakis Wing, Level 2 Opens December at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- “Echoes of The Past”: a Movie on the Kalavryta Massacre Perpetrated by the Nazis
- The Hellenic Initiative Raises More Than $2M To Aid Greece At Ninth Annual NYC Gala
- Chaos: A Creative, Hot, Amazing, Outstanding, Supercar
Olympian Anna Korakaki Wins Gold in Belgrade
Greek Olympian Anna Korakaki recently added another gold medal to her impressive collection by winning the Belgrade Grand Prix in the 10 meter pistol competition, equaling her own world record with 587/600 in the qualifiers before finishing first in the final with 243.6 points.
In a Facebook post right after, Korakaki celebrated with the following: “What a great day today! First place for me at the Grand Prix of Belgrade after a 587 in qualification and 243,6 in final! Unfortunately, I couldn’t compete yesterday due to a technical problem on my new pistol. BUT I was lucky enough to have people(and spare parts they offered) around me who were more than willing to help and I wanna thank them a lot for that! That’s what makes sports so beautiful❤ So I wanna thank @bobana.velickovic & @cheredinov for spare parts and @sebicmilenko for the tools and final repair of my new gun! I totally enjoyed shooting with it today for first time.”