- From Legal Notes to Blue Notes, Aggeliki Psoni Charts Her Tunes
- Leadership 100 Concluded 30th Annual Conference and Approved $6.2 Million in New Grants
- Lion in Winter: A last interview with Harry Mark Petrakis
- The 2021 Concordia Annual Summit Adopting a Hybrid Model!
- George Petrocheilos’ Catalio Capital Management launches HealthCor Catalio Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: HCAQ)
Olympian Anna Korakaki Wins Gold in Belgrade
Greek Olympian Anna Korakaki recently added another gold medal to her impressive collection by winning the Belgrade Grand Prix in the 10 meter pistol competition, equaling her own world record with 587/600 in the qualifiers before finishing first in the final with 243.6 points.
In a Facebook post right after, Korakaki celebrated with the following: “What a great day today! First place for me at the Grand Prix of Belgrade after a 587 in qualification and 243,6 in final! Unfortunately, I couldn’t compete yesterday due to a technical problem on my new pistol. BUT I was lucky enough to have people(and spare parts they offered) around me who were more than willing to help and I wanna thank them a lot for that! That’s what makes sports so beautiful❤ So I wanna thank @bobana.velickovic & @cheredinov for spare parts and @sebicmilenko for the tools and final repair of my new gun! I totally enjoyed shooting with it today for first time.”