- Ilias Katsos: the Colossus of …Georgitsi who Built the Colossi of New York
- Madeline Singas Confirmed to New York State Court of Appeals
- Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellows Researching Fascinating Greek American History
- “Eye Spy” a Moment: Inside the Lens of Photojournalist Tasos Katopodis
- AHEPA Celebrates 99th Anniversary and Greece’s Bicentennial with its Annual Convention in Athens
Greek and Romanian companies seek out U.S. Markets via Hermes Expo
Prosperity is on the rise in Greece and Greek companies are once again looking for new opportunities in the United States Marketplace. On April 2-9, 2020, more companies from Greece will participate in the 29th Hermes Expo International Trade Route & B2B platform program that helps professionals and companies grow and prosper in the US. The companies will showcase Greek foods & wines, tourism opportunities, investment opportunities, other products and services connecting Greece to American businesses, professionals, consumers, and potential business partners.
“We are happy to announce the participation of over 45 businesses from Greece looking for opportunities in America,” says Hermes Expo founder Paul Kotrotsios. The Hermes Expo’s theme, “Trade, Tourism and Investment Opportunities Through Gastronomy” continues to honor the businesses that will be exhibiting from Greece, in addition to the American and Greek-American businesses, participants and exhibitors. Sectors represented: imports/exports, specialty Greek foods, new tech, medical tourism, Greece as a destination 365 days, real estate, finance, legal, investment opportunities, wines & spirits, marbles, construction, aluminum products, Prefectures/Regions & Municipalities from Greece and more.
The Hermes Expo networking platform is a premier destination for businesses looking to network and find new markets in the United States and abroad. The Hermes Expo continues to combine executive and exclusive level networking opportunities, professional development seminars, educational panels and a trade show exhibition platform for businesses and professionals seeking to grow and expand. These events attract business leaders from diverse industries and professional services and feature platforms for people and companies to showcase their products and services in front of potential customers face-to-face from the United States and Europe.
The 29th Expo will feature educational seminars, networking opportunities, B2B meetings in all four cities and an Awards Dinner in Philadelphia, PA. The 2020 Hermes Expo will start in Chicago then travel onto Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA with its last stop in New York City.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 – Chateau Ritz in Niles, IL
- Monday, April 6, 2020 – Capital Hilton in Washington, DC
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 – Arts Ballroom in Philadelphia, PA
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 – 3 West Club Hotel in Manhattan, NY
Sponsors to date: Grecian Delight, Sigmapharm Laboratories, EMBCA, QCC, Green Crown Energy and Cargo 360.