- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
Catsimaditis buys legendary WABC Radio For $12.5 Million
Red Apple Media, a subsidiary of Red Apple Group, bought WABC-AM in New York City for $12.5 million in cash.
Red Appole CEO John Catsimatidis said, “I am very pleased that Red Apple Media Inc. has agreed to acquire 77 WABC (AM) Radio. The station is a real New York legend with a rich history in broadcasting. I started a radio show five years ago which is now available in 14 states and on the internet; it has gained a large and loyal audience. Our purchase of 77 WABC (AM) Radio is the next step in building a new broadcasting business, and we look forward to considering the acquisition of more broadcasting assets. We plan to retain the excellent staff and talent working at the station now and look forward to working with them.”