- “JUST BECAUSE,” SAYS MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY ABOUT HIS NEW CHILDREN’S BOOK
- Septemvriana: A Night of Terror for Greeks in Constantinople
- THE DARK DAY OF THE DISTOMO MASSACRE BY THE NAZIS
- The Hellenic Initiative’s 11th Annual Gala to Honor Ted Leonsis
- Full Circle: Indie Film Reconnects a Filmmaker with His Former Teacher-Turned Screenwriter
Despite the heavy criticism coming from all kind of people, especially those ungrateful Greeks, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is no different than most! Here, enjoying a hot dog and a beer like any other, and German for that matter, girl …Prost!!! (It’s an order!)
Happy and Cayenne Hot Summer, dear Friends and Enemies! Enjoy with moderation and moderate with enjoyment when things get out of control. And if you can afford it, don’t forget to visit Greece & Cyprus this time. They are broke and they can use any help they can get, even it it comes with our unbearable, most of the times, “expertise” that unlike many other things free, it can only be …priceless!