- Ilias Katsos: the Colossus of …Georgitsi who Built the Colossi of New York
- Madeline Singas Confirmed to New York State Court of Appeals
- Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellows Researching Fascinating Greek American History
- “Eye Spy” a Moment: Inside the Lens of Photojournalist Tasos Katopodis
- AHEPA Celebrates 99th Anniversary and Greece’s Bicentennial with its Annual Convention in Athens
Despite the heavy criticism coming from all kind of people, especially those ungrateful Greeks, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is no different than most! Here, enjoying a hot dog and a beer like any other, and German for that matter, girl …Prost!!! (It’s an order!)
Happy and Cayenne Hot Summer, dear Friends and Enemies! Enjoy with moderation and moderate with enjoyment when things get out of control. And if you can afford it, don’t forget to visit Greece & Cyprus this time. They are broke and they can use any help they can get, even it it comes with our unbearable, most of the times, “expertise” that unlike many other things free, it can only be …priceless!