- Mimi Denissi: Sharing Important History to Shape Our Future
- John Catsimatidis’ Book: How Far Do You Want to Go: Lessons from a Common-Sense Billionaire
- Sarah Baxter on the History of the “Elgin Marbles” and possibility of their return
- Unleashing Our Inner Green Goddess with Author and Naturopath Alexia Cabbadias
- AGONIZING PEACE by Jon Heymann
By Demetrios Rhompotis on June 28, 2015
Despite the heavy criticism coming from all kind of people, especially those ungrateful Greeks, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is no different than most! Here, enjoying a hot dog and a beer like any other, and German for that matter, girl …Prost!!! (It’s an order!)
Happy and Cayenne Hot Summer, dear Friends and Enemies! Enjoy with moderation and moderate with enjoyment when things get out of control. And if you can afford it, don’t forget to visit Greece & Cyprus this time. They are broke and they can use any help they can get, even it it comes with our unbearable, most of the times, “expertise” that unlike many other things free, it can only be …priceless!