- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
“Magic Always Happens” in Books and in …Cyprus!
Dr. Papaneophytou is a child psychologist in New York, and he has been teaching psychology courses for CUNY since the year 2000. Dr. Neo has recently established a non-profit organization called “Magic Always Happens, Inc.” in order to expand education, research, and treatment in support of children with autism spectrum disorders. Large proceeds from sales of both his books are going toward the aforementioned goals. Among the many planned charitable and scientific events organized by Magic Always Happens, Inc., is the 1st annual Cyprus international conference on autism treatment and research, to be held in Paphos, Cyprus, 18 – 21 October, 2016. Luminary professors from Harvard, Umass, NYU, and other universities will deliver papers in support of their research during this conference that has been placed under the auspices of the ministry of health of the Republic of Cyprus. Networking, sponsors, and volunteers are welcome. For constructive feedback, suggestions, or recommendations those interested can contact Dr. Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +212-498-9877.
Just like with Dr. Neo’s 1st book, Magic Always Happens: My Daddy Loves Me!, “Fluffadelia: A Friendly Feather’s Happy Train Ride Story!” is available for purchase through bookstores (and online, i.e., via Amazon.com).