- STEFANIE G. ROUMELIOTES AND THE ART OF FUNDING AND PROMOTING POLITICAL CANDIDATES AND THE CAUSE OF WOMEN
- Calamos Investments Expands Chicago Presence with New Office at Fulton East in Fulton Market
- Academy Award Winner George Chakiris’ New Book “My West Side Story: A Memoir”
- 2021 FAITH Scholarship for Academic Excellence Application Now Available
- Venizelos Foundation USA Launched Operations
Bankers, Businessmen and Doctors Together at Vasilopita Party
The Hellenic American Bankers Association, The Cyprus U.S. Chamber of Commerce, The Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce, the Hellenic Lawyers Association and the Hellenic Medical Association held their Annual Vasilopita Party to welcome the New Year at the Holy Trinity Cathedral in Manhattan. The joint event was blessed by Fr. John Vlahos.
The Annual Traditional Vasilopita event attracted over 250 people to celebrate the New Year and also provided the opportunity to network.
The President of HABA Mr. Costas Kellas welcomed everyone who attended and thanked Consul General of Greece to New York, Mr. Giorgios Iliopoulos and Consul General of Cyprus, Mr. Vasilis Philippou for attending. Others attending were Consul of Greece Manos Koumparakis, Aristos Constantine, Cyprus Trade Commissioner in New York, Apostolos Digbassanis, Greek Trade Commissioner in New York and the Director of the Press Office in New York, Nikos Papaconstantinou. He also thanked the organizing chapters and also the people who helped organize the event, Stamatis Ghikas, Evangelia Tsavari, Ariana Franciscovic and Despina Axiotakis.