- Michael Bublé the Modern King of Contemporary Pop Music
- The Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy at Georgetown University
- The Cathedral School Makes A Comeback: An Interview with Principal Meropi Kyriacou
- On The Quay at Smyrna Ernest Hemingway and 1922
- From the Shores of the Aegean to the Edge of the Pacific
Bankers, Businessmen and Doctors Together at Vasilopita Party
The Hellenic American Bankers Association, The Cyprus U.S. Chamber of Commerce, The Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce, the Hellenic Lawyers Association and the Hellenic Medical Association held their Annual Vasilopita Party to welcome the New Year at the Holy Trinity Cathedral in Manhattan. The joint event was blessed by Fr. John Vlahos.
The Annual Traditional Vasilopita event attracted over 250 people to celebrate the New Year and also provided the opportunity to network.
The President of HABA Mr. Costas Kellas welcomed everyone who attended and thanked Consul General of Greece to New York, Mr. Giorgios Iliopoulos and Consul General of Cyprus, Mr. Vasilis Philippou for attending. Others attending were Consul of Greece Manos Koumparakis, Aristos Constantine, Cyprus Trade Commissioner in New York, Apostolos Digbassanis, Greek Trade Commissioner in New York and the Director of the Press Office in New York, Nikos Papaconstantinou. He also thanked the organizing chapters and also the people who helped organize the event, Stamatis Ghikas, Evangelia Tsavari, Ariana Franciscovic and Despina Axiotakis.