- George Petrocheilos Spins Catalio Capital Management into Biotech Breakthroughs
- Congressman John Sarbanes Pays Tribute To Senator Paul Sarbanes on the House Floor
- The FAITH Endowment Awards 130 Scholarships to Top Greek American Students
- Hellenic Bar Association of Illinois Foundation: Continuing the Legacy Celebrating 70-year commitment to education and Hellenism
- Move Over Rockefeller, Astoria Gets Its Star!
Cyprus Federation of America Holds 42nd National Convention
The Cyprus Federation of America, Inc. will hold their 42nd National Convention on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at Terrace on the Park, 5211 11th Street, Corona (Flushing), New York, 11368 (718-592-5000) from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
The focus of the Convention will be on The Youth.
The Cyprus Federation was founded in 1951 in New York City and currently consists of 25 chapter members located throughout the United States including the Tri-State area, Virginia, Ohio, Chicago, Washington, Florida and California.
The convention’s forum allows chapter organizations the opportunity to express and exchange ideas such as the promotion of cultural, educational and social activities of the Cypriot American community.
The Cyprus Federation of America networks closely with the Council of Hellenes Abroad (SAE), the International Coordinating Committee “Justice for Cyprus” (PSEKA), the American Hellenic Institute (AHI), the United Hellenic American Congress (UHAC), and the Federation of Hellenic Societies of Greater New York.
Guest speakers to include officials from Cyprus.