- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
“Lifeline Hellas” Dinner in Aid of Children’s Hospital
The humanitarian organization Lifeline Hellas organised for the eighth consecutive year the traditional charity dinner “A Letter to Santa Claus” at the Hotel Grande Bretagne, in Athens, under the auspices and presence of TRH Crown Prince Alexander and Princess Katherine of Serbia. The aim of the event was the support of the neonatal department in Children’s Hospital “P. & A. Kyriakou.”
Emi Trikardos is the creative mind with the unique imagination behind the “Artemide” and she created the magical decoration of the ballroom at the Hotel Grande Bretagne.
Dr. Zissis Boukouvalas, Chairman of the Board of “LIFELINE HELLAS” welcomed the attendees and noted the humanitarian work of the organisation the recent years in Greece. Then the President of the Board of Children’s Hospital “P. & A. Kyriakou “, Mr. Harrys Tobouloglou congratulated and thanked Crown Princess Katherine for the great humanitarian work that she offered to the hospital and foundations in Greece.
In her speech Princess Katherine emphasized the need for immediate assistance, unity and support to Greece and thanked the attendees for their contribution.
The guests enjoyed Myrtali and Nicoletta Nomikos singing their own compositions accompanied by Mr. Kanakis’ band. Then Mr. George Davlas sang with Mr. Dimitris Paraskevas on piano in an impromptu performance.
George Perris with his unique voice was the highllight of the musical program.