- STEFANIE G. ROUMELIOTES AND THE ART OF FUNDING AND PROMOTING POLITICAL CANDIDATES AND THE CAUSE OF WOMEN
- Calamos Investments Expands Chicago Presence with New Office at Fulton East in Fulton Market
- Academy Award Winner George Chakiris’ New Book “My West Side Story: A Memoir”
- 2021 FAITH Scholarship for Academic Excellence Application Now Available
- Venizelos Foundation USA Launched Operations
Georgia Korologos – Kyriakos Eleftheriou Engagement Celebration
by Georgia Vavas
This past February, family and friends of Georgia Korologos and Kyriakos “Charlie” Eleftheriou had the honor and pleasure of attending the engagement celebration of this beautiful couple. The elegantly decorated reception hall the couple chose was the Blue Dolphin Restaurant in Gambrills, MD.
Georgia is the second daughter of Tom and Angela Korologos, owners of Double T Diners in Baltimore and Charlie is the son of John Eleftheriou from the island of Chios and also a resident of Baltimore. The proud parents, family and guests, happily looked on as the couple exchanged their engagement vows. Guests were entertained and danced to the music of Maria Pearce and George Marcantonis of Apollonia Band and Neo Kyma until the wee hours of the morning.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple, Georgia and Charlie. “Na zisete ke stous gamous me to kalo!”