- Michael Bublé the Modern King of Contemporary Pop Music
- The Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy at Georgetown University
- The Cathedral School Makes A Comeback: An Interview with Principal Meropi Kyriacou
- On The Quay at Smyrna Ernest Hemingway and 1922
- From the Shores of the Aegean to the Edge of the Pacific
Georgia Korologos – Kyriakos Eleftheriou Engagement Celebration
by Georgia Vavas
This past February, family and friends of Georgia Korologos and Kyriakos “Charlie” Eleftheriou had the honor and pleasure of attending the engagement celebration of this beautiful couple. The elegantly decorated reception hall the couple chose was the Blue Dolphin Restaurant in Gambrills, MD.
Georgia is the second daughter of Tom and Angela Korologos, owners of Double T Diners in Baltimore and Charlie is the son of John Eleftheriou from the island of Chios and also a resident of Baltimore. The proud parents, family and guests, happily looked on as the couple exchanged their engagement vows. Guests were entertained and danced to the music of Maria Pearce and George Marcantonis of Apollonia Band and Neo Kyma until the wee hours of the morning.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple, Georgia and Charlie. “Na zisete ke stous gamous me to kalo!”