- Mimi Denissi: Sharing Important History to Shape Our Future
- John Catsimatidis’ Book: How Far Do You Want to Go: Lessons from a Common-Sense Billionaire
- Sarah Baxter on the History of the “Elgin Marbles” and possibility of their return
- Unleashing Our Inner Green Goddess with Author and Naturopath Alexia Cabbadias
- AGONIZING PEACE by Jon Heymann
All posts tagged "Bonhams"
Work by Painter who Defined 20th Century Greek Art for Sale at Bonhams
‘Autumn’, a seminal creation from 1976 by one of the major representatives of the ‘Thirties Generation’, Yiannis Tsarouchis, leads Bonhams Greek Sale on April 24 at 101 New Bond Street. It is estimated at £150,000-200,000. Born in...
- Posted March 25, 2013