- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
All posts tagged "Bonhams"
Work by Painter who Defined 20th Century Greek Art for Sale at Bonhams
‘Autumn’, a seminal creation from 1976 by one of the major representatives of the ‘Thirties Generation’, Yiannis Tsarouchis, leads Bonhams Greek Sale on April 24 at 101 New Bond Street. It is estimated at £150,000-200,000. Born in...
- Posted March 25, 2013