- The most influential Greek since Alexander the Great? A reappraisal of Spyros P. Skouras
- Art of Ancient Greece, Rome and the Byzantine Empire George D. and Margo Behrakis Wing, Level 2 Opens December at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- “Echoes of The Past”: a Movie on the Kalavryta Massacre Perpetrated by the Nazis
- The Hellenic Initiative Raises More Than $2M To Aid Greece At Ninth Annual NYC Gala
- Chaos: A Creative, Hot, Amazing, Outstanding, Supercar
All posts by Maria A. Pardalis
MP Taverna Astoria
“Pick one thing and be great at it. However, make sure the one thing you pick is something you really love.” These are words very close to Michael Psilakis’ heart, words of advice given to him by...
- Posted May 2, 2013
The Restaurant That Proved Everything Tastes Better On A Stick
STIX Mediterranean Grill is the newest family style restaurant to open in Gramercy that has the metro New York area and beyond buzzing. As the name suggests, the theme is “good food on a stick” and nearly...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Hoppin John with a Greek Twist
Ring in the New Year with foods that bring good luck to your life and good health to your body. Throughout the world, specific foods are enjoyed on New Year’s Day that are believed to bring good...
- Posted January 10, 2013