- Mimi Denissi: Sharing Important History to Shape Our Future
- John Catsimatidis’ Book: How Far Do You Want to Go: Lessons from a Common-Sense Billionaire
- Sarah Baxter on the History of the “Elgin Marbles” and possibility of their return
- Unleashing Our Inner Green Goddess with Author and Naturopath Alexia Cabbadias
- AGONIZING PEACE by Jon Heymann
Cyprus Federation Responds to COVID-19
The Federation of Cypriot American Organizations (FCAO) is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. We all feel uncertainty and anxiety as this crisis unfolds, and we are grateful to belong to a community that cares for one another. The health, well-being, and safety of our community members is always top priority.
As the needs escalate dramatically among the most vulnerable, more families are dealing with illness, and some have even been devastated by losing loved ones. Our hearts go out to each and every one of them.
It’s through the dedication and inspiring work of our chapter members, that FCAO demonstrates the power to support our community members in need, especially during moments of significant crisis as the current situation.
FCAO is committed and will make every effort possible to assist with the emergency needs of Cypriot citizens stranded in the United States as a result of the travel restrictions imposed at this detrimental time.
We would like to express our heartfelt appreciation and sincere gratitude to all medical professionals and essential workers for their commitment and hard work keeping us all safe. Our wish is to see the end of this global pandemic very soon. Until then, please stay home, stay safe, and practice social distancing.
President Federation of Cypriot American Organizations