- Ilias Katsos: the Colossus of …Georgitsi who Built the Colossi of New York
- Madeline Singas Confirmed to New York State Court of Appeals
- Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellows Researching Fascinating Greek American History
- “Eye Spy” a Moment: Inside the Lens of Photojournalist Tasos Katopodis
- AHEPA Celebrates 99th Anniversary and Greece’s Bicentennial with its Annual Convention in Athens
“And so it’s Christmas …”
It’s the time of the year when our readers express their support to this heroic project, well in its 13th year, by conveying their wishes to the community through its pages. Once more they are generous and we feel grateful for that. Despite the astronomical cost of producing a quality publication on a constant basis, we have managed with your help to make “the impossible possible”, as the famous Greek song says.
The struggle is to continue and so is our fundraising effort. This year we are producing two holiday issues, one for Christmas, this one that is, and one for New Year’s, like we used to do. So, those of you who forgot or didn’t have the time to respond to our appeal in this issue, you have the chance to make it up in the next one which will come out before New Year’s. You can also tell your friends to help, there are many choices and we’ll be more than happy to include you in our gloriously long list of supporters.
Having another issue to close in a very short period of time, I won’t keep you longer.
Merry Christmas to you and yours and thanks for the support, love and encouragement all these years. Together we established another tradition in the community, hosting many of the particular stories that constitute our shared history in this part of the world ….