- Michael Bublé the Modern King of Contemporary Pop Music
- The Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy at Georgetown University
- The Cathedral School Makes A Comeback: An Interview with Principal Meropi Kyriacou
- On The Quay at Smyrna Ernest Hemingway and 1922
- From the Shores of the Aegean to the Edge of the Pacific
Priebus, Gigicos and Bilirakis Receive Medal of St. Paul
On the eve of the Presidential Inauguration, The Hellenic Initiative hosted 300 members of the Greek Diaspora for the presentation of the Medal of St. Paul, the highest honor the Greek Orthodox Arcdiocese of America bestows on a layperson, by Archbishop Demetrios of America to incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Advance George Gigicos, and Congressman Gus Bilirakis (R. FL). Following the reception at the St. Regis Hotel, a dinner was held at the Metropolitan Club for 150 members of the community, again hosted by The Hellenic Initiative. THI Board Chairman Andrew N. Liveris, THI President George P. Stamas, and members of the THI Board of Directors were present a both events to honor these three outstanding Greek-Americans.