- George Petrocheilos Spins Catalio Capital Management into Biotech Breakthroughs
- Congressman John Sarbanes Pays Tribute To Senator Paul Sarbanes on the House Floor
- The FAITH Endowment Awards 130 Scholarships to Top Greek American Students
- Hellenic Bar Association of Illinois Foundation: Continuing the Legacy Celebrating 70-year commitment to education and Hellenism
- Move Over Rockefeller, Astoria Gets Its Star!
By Royal Decree: Have a Beautiful New Year!
I’m humbled (as you can see from the picture) by the outpouring of your support this time around! What you are holding is the biggest issue EVER in NEO’s 11 and a half years of history! I want to thank you on behalf of our team that gets better and bigger every year, and to assure you that your money won’t end up to a Mercedes Benz dealer (I like Bentleys) but will be spent wisely as always in order to make your favorite publication as sharp a Mercedes, AMG preferably!
This past year with the addition of new writers we have enriched NEO’s content and we have inaugurated a series of articles that showcase successful entrepreneurial undertakings in the crisis stricken Greece. And more is yet to come, sooner rather than later.
Thanks to your generosity, my space is eaten up with ads so, in conclusion I am grateful for your help and I wish to each and every one of you a Happy, Prosperous and full of creative challenges New Year!