- STEFANIE G. ROUMELIOTES AND THE ART OF FUNDING AND PROMOTING POLITICAL CANDIDATES AND THE CAUSE OF WOMEN
- Calamos Investments Expands Chicago Presence with New Office at Fulton East in Fulton Market
- Academy Award Winner George Chakiris’ New Book “My West Side Story: A Memoir”
- 2021 FAITH Scholarship for Academic Excellence Application Now Available
- Venizelos Foundation USA Launched Operations
Troops Against Ebola (and other diseases)
Now that American troops have been sent to deal with …Ebola(!) in case the virus does get me, these are the kind of soldiers I wouldn’t mind occupying, enslaving and treating me! And since the army is considered necessary to combat illness, is high blood pressure, a much more common illness from which I suffer – thanks to what I hear and see on a daily basis – eligible for military intervention? And what about those suffering from cholesterol, prostate or …hemorrhoids(!)?