- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
Troops Against Ebola (and other diseases)
Now that American troops have been sent to deal with …Ebola(!) in case the virus does get me, these are the kind of soldiers I wouldn’t mind occupying, enslaving and treating me! And since the army is considered necessary to combat illness, is high blood pressure, a much more common illness from which I suffer – thanks to what I hear and see on a daily basis – eligible for military intervention? And what about those suffering from cholesterol, prostate or …hemorrhoids(!)?