- The Power of Words: John Gumas President & Ceo of Gumas Advertising
- Lord Byron’s Epic Heroism and his Role in the Greek War of Independence
- Serbs in The Greek Revolution
- Leadership 100 Concludes 32nd Annual Conference with more than $5 Million in Grants
- Alkistis Protopsalti and Dimitris Mpasis to Perform in the US
Troops Against Ebola (and other diseases)
By Demetrios Rhompotis on October 19, 2014
Now that American troops have been sent to deal with …Ebola(!) in case the virus does get me, these are the kind of soldiers I wouldn’t mind occupying, enslaving and treating me! And since the army is considered necessary to combat illness, is high blood pressure, a much more common illness from which I suffer – thanks to what I hear and see on a daily basis – eligible for military intervention? And what about those suffering from cholesterol, prostate or …hemorrhoids(!)?