- Ilias Katsos: the Colossus of …Georgitsi who Built the Colossi of New York
- Madeline Singas Confirmed to New York State Court of Appeals
- Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellows Researching Fascinating Greek American History
- “Eye Spy” a Moment: Inside the Lens of Photojournalist Tasos Katopodis
- AHEPA Celebrates 99th Anniversary and Greece’s Bicentennial with its Annual Convention in Athens
Troops Against Ebola (and other diseases)
Now that American troops have been sent to deal with …Ebola(!) in case the virus does get me, these are the kind of soldiers I wouldn’t mind occupying, enslaving and treating me! And since the army is considered necessary to combat illness, is high blood pressure, a much more common illness from which I suffer – thanks to what I hear and see on a daily basis – eligible for military intervention? And what about those suffering from cholesterol, prostate or …hemorrhoids(!)?