- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
The New Board
In addition to George S. Tsandikos, who was elected Chairman, Argyris “R.J.” Vassiliou is the new Vice Chairman, Tom Jordan will serve as Treasurer, and Kassandra Romas was re-elected Secretary. Four new members were elected to the Board of Trustees, including Froso Beys and Justin Bozonelis of the Direct Archdiocesan District; Dr. George Carayannopoulos of the Metropolis of Denver; and Gerry Ranglas of the Metropolis of San Francisco. James Logothetis was appointed as the new Chairman of the Audit Committee.