- The Power of a Decade: The Cypriot Young Professionals Celebrates 10 Years Together
- Chris Moschovitis: Guarding the Digital Frontier
- Over 40 US Foreign Policymakers at the 38th Annual PSEKA Conference
- A Legacy to be Proud of – How Heritage Museum of Epirus Keeps Tradition Alive
- HABA Honors Nicolas Bornozis, President & Founder of Capital Link
The New Board
In addition to George S. Tsandikos, who was elected Chairman, Argyris “R.J.” Vassiliou is the new Vice Chairman, Tom Jordan will serve as Treasurer, and Kassandra Romas was re-elected Secretary. Four new members were elected to the Board of Trustees, including Froso Beys and Justin Bozonelis of the Direct Archdiocesan District; Dr. George Carayannopoulos of the Metropolis of Denver; and Gerry Ranglas of the Metropolis of San Francisco. James Logothetis was appointed as the new Chairman of the Audit Committee.