- Mimi Denissi: Sharing Important History to Shape Our Future
- John Catsimatidis’ Book: How Far Do You Want to Go: Lessons from a Common-Sense Billionaire
- Sarah Baxter on the History of the “Elgin Marbles” and possibility of their return
- Unleashing Our Inner Green Goddess with Author and Naturopath Alexia Cabbadias
- AGONIZING PEACE by Jon Heymann
The New Board
By Demetrios Rhompotis on April 16, 2014
In addition to George S. Tsandikos, who was elected Chairman, Argyris “R.J.” Vassiliou is the new Vice Chairman, Tom Jordan will serve as Treasurer, and Kassandra Romas was re-elected Secretary. Four new members were elected to the Board of Trustees, including Froso Beys and Justin Bozonelis of the Direct Archdiocesan District; Dr. George Carayannopoulos of the Metropolis of Denver; and Gerry Ranglas of the Metropolis of San Francisco. James Logothetis was appointed as the new Chairman of the Audit Committee.