- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
The 41st Cyprus Federation Of America National Convention & Election
The Cyprus Federation of America, Inc. will hold their 41st National Convention on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at Terrace on the Park, 5211 11th Street, Corona (Flushing), New York from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
The Cyprus Federation was founded in 1951 in New York City and currently consists of 25 chapter members located throughout the United States including the Tri-State area, Virginia, Ohio, Chicago, Washington, Florida and California.
The convention’s forum allows chapter organizations the opportunity to express and exchange ideas such as the promotion of cultural, educational and social activities of the Cypriot American community.
The Cyprus Federation of America networks closely with the Council of Hellenes Abroad (SAE), the International Coordinating Committee “Justice for Cyprus” (PSEKA), the American Hellenic Institute (AHI), the United Hellenic American Congress (UHAC), and the Federation of Hellenic Societies of Greater New York.
For more information the telephone number is (201) 444-8237 and their website cyprusfederation.org