- From Tosca to La Boheme to Madama Butterfly, Soprano Eleni Calenos Scales the Heights of the Opera Repertoire
- Pappas, Sarbanes, Bilirakis Introduce “OXI Day” Resolution
- Master Blender Nicholas Syris, Founder of LH Premium Cigars and Lounges: “The cigar is the great equalizer”!
- Hellenic Classical Charter School – Park Slope (HCCS-PS) recognized as National Blue Ribbon School
- Reigniting Hellenic Spirit: Kazantzakis Literary Symposium
All posts tagged "STIX Mediterranean Grill"
The Restaurant That Proved Everything Tastes Better On A Stick
STIX Mediterranean Grill is the newest family style restaurant to open in Gramercy that has the metro New York area and beyond buzzing. As the name suggests, the theme is “good food on a stick” and nearly...
- Posted March 6, 2013