- Says Entrepreneur, Philanthropist & Community Leader JOHN SAKELLARIS: “If you forget where you came from, you don’t know where you are going!”
- Everything Ready for the Leadership 100 Annual Conference
- OXI Day in Washington: Honoring Veterans and Remembering Greece’s Historic Courage
- A CHRISTMAS STORY: “Hey Greek, you got that old Chevy outside?”
- Michael Psaros Receives Homeric Award
All posts tagged "STIX Mediterranean Grill"
The Restaurant That Proved Everything Tastes Better On A Stick
STIX Mediterranean Grill is the newest family style restaurant to open in Gramercy that has the metro New York area and beyond buzzing. As the name suggests, the theme is “good food on a stick” and nearly...
- Posted March 6, 2013