- Nassau County DA Madeline Singas: “It’s Not About Being a Man or a Woman; It’s about the Work that You Do”
- Oscar-winning Director Louie Psihoyos: “I make films to change the world”
- Inaugural Fundraiser for the New York Chapter Heritage Greece a Great Success!
- The Ronald McDonald House New York Greek Division Celebrates 40 Years of Service
- Leadership 100 29th Conference to Convene in Palm Beach
All posts tagged "souvlakia"
The Restaurant That Proved Everything Tastes Better On A Stick
STIX Mediterranean Grill is the newest family style restaurant to open in Gramercy that has the metro New York area and beyond buzzing. As the name suggests, the theme is “good food on a stick” and nearly...
- Posted March 6, 2013