- Secret Agent Evy Poumpouras: Brains, Beauty, and Brawn
- John Calamos, Sr.: “The outcome of the US election could have a big impact on the economy”
- Candidate for US Congress Natalia Linos: Her Campaign at the Corner of Science and Values
- PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual: OVER 7,000 TUNE-IN TO CELEBRATE 2020 SCHOLARS
- AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 Steps Up in Times of Crisis
All posts by Peter Shakalis
2013 Mahnattan Office Space Market Round Up…
The Manhattan office space market moved steadily toward recovery throughout 2013. Although at year-end the market had not yet returned to pre-Great Recession highs, when vacancies were as low as 5.8 percent and rents averaged $68 per...
- Posted February 16, 2014
2QT13 Manhattan Office Space Roundup…
Midtown Huge news is that sublease supply in Midtown dipped to just shy of 5.6 million square feet, the lowest it has been since third quarter 2008. Midtown may experience a bit of a yo-yo effect over...
- Posted September 7, 2013