- Hellenic Medical Society President, Dr. Panagiotis Manolas: The pandemic from a doctor’s point of view
- Dr. George Liakeas on His Miraculous Recovery from The Virus
- Hotelier Argyri Katopodi on how Greece and the Tourist Industry Are Coping with the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Demetries Grimes: Another Run with a Top Gun?
- New Book: The Vanishing Greek Americans – A Crisis of Identity
AHEPA’s Chapter 456 Christmas Party and Fundraiser
AHEPA Gold Coast Chapter 456 held its Christmas gala event and fundraiser this past December at the North Hills Country Club in Manhasset, NY. Members and their friends came to celebrate another year of activities and to renew the promise for the new year. Located just over 20 miles from New York City, Chapter 456 is the largest on Long Island and the second largest in the state of New York. Members typically meet the last Wednesday of the month at the Port Washington Yacht Club in Port Washington, NY. The philanthropic committee presents the initiatives to be funded to the Board. These initiatives can be anything from raising money to support cancer patients, struggling families, or veterans to raising funds that get matched to build a gym in a church hall or a library in the community. This year finds the chapter with a new Executive Board: Chris Pappas, formerly Vice President of the Chapter, is now President. Gus Constantine is the new Vice President. Ted Malgarinos remains treasurer. Michael Georges is Secretary. With AHEPA’s various chapters throughout the country, Gold Coast Chapter 456 is at the forefront, performing its philanthropic service and duty to Hellenic virtues, values and culture.