- Nassau County DA Madeline Singas: “It’s Not About Being a Man or a Woman; It’s about the Work that You Do”
- Oscar-winning Director Louie Psihoyos: “I make films to change the world”
- Inaugural Fundraiser for the New York Chapter Heritage Greece a Great Success!
- The Ronald McDonald House New York Greek Division Celebrates 40 Years of Service
- Leadership 100 29th Conference to Convene in Palm Beach
The Hellenic Initiative’s 5th Annual Venture Fair
The Hellenic Initiative, consistent with its vision to bring investment to Greece and support youth Greek entrepreneurship in this critical economic period, organized the 5th Annual Venture Fair, which was held at Hilton Athens Hotel on July 1st.
Recognizing that empowering entrepreneurs to succeed in Greece is vital to rebuilding the Greek economy, stimulating job creation, and promoting positive social change, THI succeeded in attracting even more investors this year.
The Annual Venture Fair is one of THI’s key efforts in Greece, focused on bringing growth and seed capital to the country’s most dynamic and effective young innovators. Launched in 2015, the Venture Fair offers a unique opportunity for young Greek entrepreneurs wishing to connect with prominent members of the international business scene, to pitch their ideas, share their successes, and present their business plans in front of investors from the United States, Europe, Australia, and Canada.
George P. Stamas, THI’s Board President, stated: “In THI we focus our efforts on helping Greece to bring out its best qualities and energies. Our experience with Venture Fair these past five years has shown us that there is tremendous talent among Greek youth. By supporting noteworthy efforts such as those of the Venture Fair startups, the Greek Diaspora proves its commitment to help reversing the brain drain, a vital element in building the country’s future.”
For more information, THI’s website is thehellenicinitiative.org