- Hellenic Medical Society President, Dr. Panagiotis Manolas: The pandemic from a doctor’s point of view
- Dr. George Liakeas on His Miraculous Recovery from The Virus
- Hotelier Argyri Katopodi on how Greece and the Tourist Industry Are Coping with the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Demetries Grimes: Another Run with a Top Gun?
- New Book: The Vanishing Greek Americans – A Crisis of Identity
35th Annual PSEKA Cyprus Conference in Washington June 4-6, 2019
The 35th Annual PSEKA Cyprus Conference in Washington, DC will take place June 4-6, 2019.
This conference is hosted by the International Coordinating Committee — Justice for Cyprus (PSEKA), the Hellenic American Leadership Council (HALC), the Coordinated Effort of Hellenes (CEH), the American Jewish Committee (AJC), the Federation of Cypriot American Organizations (FCAO), the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA), the American Hellenic Institute (AHI) and the Cyprus US Chamber of Commerce.
Conference participants will again be meeting with top-level Congressional and administration officials who formulate U.S. policy toward Cyprus, Greece and Turkey. Typically, the group meets with over 40 key U.S. Senators and Members of Congress who serve on the pertinent committees and subcommittees, and others, who play a major role in policy.
For more info, those interested can contact Sophia Cotzia at PsekaUSA@aol.com or 718-545-7202 with any questions regarding hotel reservations. Also, Elizabeth Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-393-7790 with any questions regarding registration.