- George Papayannis Joins NYC’s Cathedral School and Makes It the School to Watch
- Sister Nektaria of Calcutta: The “Mother Teresa” of Orthodoxy
- Philip Christopher on the upcoming Hellenic Issues Conference and the East Mediterranean Partnership
- Economic Outlook, April 2019
- AHI Hosts Hellenic Heritage Achievement and National Public Service Awards Gala
35th Annual PSEKA Cyprus Conference in Washington June 4-6, 2019
The 35th Annual PSEKA Cyprus Conference in Washington, DC will take place June 4-6, 2019.
This conference is hosted by the International Coordinating Committee — Justice for Cyprus (PSEKA), the Hellenic American Leadership Council (HALC), the Coordinated Effort of Hellenes (CEH), the American Jewish Committee (AJC), the Federation of Cypriot American Organizations (FCAO), the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA), the American Hellenic Institute (AHI) and the Cyprus US Chamber of Commerce.
Conference participants will again be meeting with top-level Congressional and administration officials who formulate U.S. policy toward Cyprus, Greece and Turkey. Typically, the group meets with over 40 key U.S. Senators and Members of Congress who serve on the pertinent committees and subcommittees, and others, who play a major role in policy.
For more info, those interested can contact Sophia Cotzia at PsekaUSA@aol.com or 718-545-7202 with any questions regarding hotel reservations. Also, Elizabeth Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-393-7790 with any questions regarding registration.