- Leadership 100 Chairman Argyris Vassiliou: Recruiting the Best and the Brightest
- The Hellenic Initiative Partners with Actors Nia Vardalos and John Stamos to Help Rebuild Greek Orphanage
- Wealth Management Strategies for 2019 – An Interview with John Calamos
- Chartering Classics One School at a Time – The Hellenic Classical Charter School Expands to Staten Island
- METAXA: the Original Greek Spirit – a Modern Classic!
Greek-American Leaders to Meet with Top US Policymakers in Washington, DC
The highest-level US administration officials who formulate US policy toward Cyprus, Greece and Turkey and over 30 key US Senators and Members of Congress who play a major role in US policy will be meeting with Greek-American leaders at this crucial time for Cyprus and Greece.
These meetings will take place at the 34th Annual PSEKA Cyprus Conference in Washington, DC, May 22-24, 2018. New Cyprus Foreign Minister Nicos Christodoulides will be honored.
This conference is hosted by the International Coordinating Committee — Justice for Cyprus (PSEKA), the Hellenic American Leadership Council (HALC), the Coordinated Effort of Hellenes (CEH), the American Jewish Committee (AJC), the Federation of Cypriot American Organizations (FCAO), the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA), the American Hellenic Institute (AHI) and the Cyprus US Chamber of Commerce.
In order to participate in the conference the following steps are needed:
1. Fill out and submit the electronic registration form – https://goo.gl/forms/v138pLmYnCazbaVm2
2. Mail in your payment (details on registration form) to finalize your registration.
Checks should be made out to “PSEKA Cyprus Conference” and mailed to PSEKA Cyprus Conference, 1100 New Hampshire Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20037. Please indicate registrant name(s) in memo field.
3. Reserve one of the reduced-rate hotel rooms at the Trump Hotel ($325/night) [please book via this link or call the hotel directly at 866-660-9426 and identify yourself as a PSEKA Cyprus Conference participant.]
Contact Sophia Cotzia at PsekaUSA@aol.com or 718-545-7202 with any questions regarding hotel reservations. Contact Elizabeth Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-393-7790 with any questions regarding registration.
Conference Registration closes on Friday, May 18.