- Greek mom of triplet boys in Port Washington, NY, in need of a kidney – Spread the word that Living Kidney Donation saves lives!
- George Melikokis, A Reigning Patriarch and Advocate for Greek Education
- Archbishop Elpidophoros of America Enthroned
- The Hellenic Initiative’s 5th Annual Venture Fair
- Annual PSEKA Conference Results in Increasing Support in the US Congress for The Eastern Mediterranean Partnership Act
Calamos and Koudounis Lead the Way in Investing in Greece!
A consortium led by two Greek Americans, John Calamos and John Koudounis, just made perhaps the biggest ever investment in Greece, buying the insurance sector of the National Bank and paving the way for more US investment to come. We at NEO magazine, are especially proud because we had the honor to feature both on our cover, Calamos in April 2011 and Koudounis in September 2014.
We wish them best of luck on their new endeavor and all the best in the future!