- Greek mom of triplet boys in Port Washington, NY, in need of a kidney – Spread the word that Living Kidney Donation saves lives!
- George Melikokis, A Reigning Patriarch and Advocate for Greek Education
- Archbishop Elpidophoros of America Enthroned
- The Hellenic Initiative’s 5th Annual Venture Fair
- Annual PSEKA Conference Results in Increasing Support in the US Congress for The Eastern Mediterranean Partnership Act
The stork arrived on time and brought us a NEO baby!
This time Perixscope is devoted to the newest member of our NEO team, Stefanos-Jason Papagermanos who was delivered to the happy parents by three(!) women head doctors plus the “Muses of modern times” (a.k.a the experienced nurses of the Bellevue Hospital neonatal ward in New York City) that took upon themselves to introduce the newborn boy of Fotis, ΝΕΟ’s official photographer, and his wife Iris immediately after the on time arrival of the stork on March 1, Tuesday that coincided with “Super Tuesday”, laying the foundations for him to reclaim a future for the presidential nomination!
As for the two parents, they were sailing in a sea of happiness hours before the arrival of the stork, though they seemed to be surprised by the estimates of the midwife that their son is at a stage equivalent to one month aged newborn. Indeed, Stefanos-Jason weighed 4kg and looked ready for business upon arrival!
The happy parents, Fotis and Iris, would like to express their heartfelt thanks to all the nursing staff of the hospital who made sure that the baby came to this world as painlessly as possible and especially to the head doctors who delivered him Mrs. Olivia Richardson, Mrs. Caroline Brandon and Mrs. Ashley Tiegs.
We at NEO are thrilled to welcome Stefanos-Jason to the world and to our team and wish him all the best with a life full of happiness and creative challenges! To his parents we extend our most heartfelt congratulations for a job very well done! Keep up the good work, friends!