- Nassau County DA Madeline Singas: “It’s Not About Being a Man or a Woman; It’s about the Work that You Do”
- Oscar-winning Director Louie Psihoyos: “I make films to change the world”
- Inaugural Fundraiser for the New York Chapter Heritage Greece a Great Success!
- The Ronald McDonald House New York Greek Division Celebrates 40 Years of Service
- Leadership 100 29th Conference to Convene in Palm Beach
Despite the heavy criticism coming from all kind of people, especially those ungrateful Greeks, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is no different than most! Here, enjoying a hot dog and a beer like any other, and German for that matter, girl …Prost!!! (It’s an order!)
Happy and Cayenne Hot Summer, dear Friends and Enemies! Enjoy with moderation and moderate with enjoyment when things get out of control. And if you can afford it, don’t forget to visit Greece & Cyprus this time. They are broke and they can use any help they can get, even it it comes with our unbearable, most of the times, “expertise” that unlike many other things free, it can only be …priceless!