- Hellenic Medical Society President, Dr. Panagiotis Manolas: The pandemic from a doctor’s point of view
- Dr. George Liakeas on His Miraculous Recovery from The Virus
- Hotelier Argyri Katopodi on how Greece and the Tourist Industry Are Coping with the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Demetries Grimes: Another Run with a Top Gun?
- New Book: The Vanishing Greek Americans – A Crisis of Identity
Despite the heavy criticism coming from all kind of people, especially those ungrateful Greeks, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is no different than most! Here, enjoying a hot dog and a beer like any other, and German for that matter, girl …Prost!!! (It’s an order!)
Happy and Cayenne Hot Summer, dear Friends and Enemies! Enjoy with moderation and moderate with enjoyment when things get out of control. And if you can afford it, don’t forget to visit Greece & Cyprus this time. They are broke and they can use any help they can get, even it it comes with our unbearable, most of the times, “expertise” that unlike many other things free, it can only be …priceless!