- Learning and Mentoring Never Stops with Educator Angelo Pappas
- “Cliffs of Freedom”: A Historical Drama Set in Greece, Blending Ageless Themes of Hope, Love and Sacrifice
- Alabama’s Alex Gulas: a Pioneer for Racial Justice
- Fordham Honors Solon P. Patterson and Marianna R. Patterson
- Dr. George Handjinicolaou HABA’s Executive of the Year 2019
Happy Easter – Καλό Πάσχα!
We are about to wrap up another big issue of NEO magazine and I’m taking this minute to thank you all for your support. By placing an ad this time, either promoting products & services or wishing the community Happy Easter, you also helped this project that successfully has entered its 10th year, to secure the necessary funds in order to continue publishing and become better, issue after issue.
To all timers, my gratitude is as great as my heart! To newcomers I extend an open embrace (metaphorically, you don’t need to worry that I might embrace you physically, although I’m sure some you’d wish I do that!). To those who passed this time, no worries, we’ll get you again in the future, it’s never late to help and become involved by supporting a cause. And this is what NEO magazine has evolved to: a cause worth your while and ours because we believe in our community and its potential to take off to new heights (I’m not implying the use of illicit substances here …)!
On behalf of the entire NEO team that keeps expanding and has successfully reached double digits, I wish you all a Happy Easter, full of joy, extended family gatherings (don’t panic, only for a day or two) and inebriated discussions about politics and, why not, soccer!