- Nassau County DA Madeline Singas: “It’s Not About Being a Man or a Woman; It’s about the Work that You Do”
- Oscar-winning Director Louie Psihoyos: “I make films to change the world”
- Inaugural Fundraiser for the New York Chapter Heritage Greece a Great Success!
- The Ronald McDonald House New York Greek Division Celebrates 40 Years of Service
- Leadership 100 29th Conference to Convene in Palm Beach
“Magic Always Happens” in Books and in …Cyprus!
Dr. Papaneophytou is a child psychologist in New York, and he has been teaching psychology courses for CUNY since the year 2000. Dr. Neo has recently established a non-profit organization called “Magic Always Happens, Inc.” in order to expand education, research, and treatment in support of children with autism spectrum disorders. Large proceeds from sales of both his books are going toward the aforementioned goals. Among the many planned charitable and scientific events organized by Magic Always Happens, Inc., is the 1st annual Cyprus international conference on autism treatment and research, to be held in Paphos, Cyprus, 18 – 21 October, 2016. Luminary professors from Harvard, Umass, NYU, and other universities will deliver papers in support of their research during this conference that has been placed under the auspices of the ministry of health of the Republic of Cyprus. Networking, sponsors, and volunteers are welcome. For constructive feedback, suggestions, or recommendations those interested can contact Dr. Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +212-498-9877.
Just like with Dr. Neo’s 1st book, Magic Always Happens: My Daddy Loves Me!, “Fluffadelia: A Friendly Feather’s Happy Train Ride Story!” is available for purchase through bookstores (and online, i.e., via Amazon.com).