- Learning and Mentoring Never Stops with Educator Angelo Pappas
- “Cliffs of Freedom”: A Historical Drama Set in Greece, Blending Ageless Themes of Hope, Love and Sacrifice
- Alabama’s Alex Gulas: a Pioneer for Racial Justice
- Fordham Honors Solon P. Patterson and Marianna R. Patterson
- Dr. George Handjinicolaou HABA’s Executive of the Year 2019
Troops Against Ebola (and other diseases)
Now that American troops have been sent to deal with …Ebola(!) in case the virus does get me, these are the kind of soldiers I wouldn’t mind occupying, enslaving and treating me! And since the army is considered necessary to combat illness, is high blood pressure, a much more common illness from which I suffer – thanks to what I hear and see on a daily basis – eligible for military intervention? And what about those suffering from cholesterol, prostate or …hemorrhoids(!)?