- Hellenic Medical Society President, Dr. Panagiotis Manolas: The pandemic from a doctor’s point of view
- Dr. George Liakeas on His Miraculous Recovery from The Virus
- Hotelier Argyri Katopodi on how Greece and the Tourist Industry Are Coping with the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Demetries Grimes: Another Run with a Top Gun?
- New Book: The Vanishing Greek Americans – A Crisis of Identity
Happy New Year!
Let me start by wishing everyone Happy New Year/Καλή Χρονιά! Stay tuned for more great things from NEO. Our December and January issues did very well in terms of advertising and that’s a big boost as it will take care of the expenses during the drier months. Thank you all for your continuous support and your trust in us. We promise not to let you down.
This time I lend what’s left of my page (thanks to the …windfall of ads) to my daughter Kyriake-Melina Robotis for her first published piece with the wish for a great many more to follow and the hope that you’ll enjoy it!