- George Papayannis Joins NYC’s Cathedral School and Makes It the School to Watch
- Sister Nektaria of Calcutta: The “Mother Teresa” of Orthodoxy
- Philip Christopher on the upcoming Hellenic Issues Conference and the East Mediterranean Partnership
- Economic Outlook, April 2019
- AHI Hosts Hellenic Heritage Achievement and National Public Service Awards Gala
The 41st Cyprus Federation Of America National Convention & Election
The Cyprus Federation of America, Inc. will hold their 41st National Convention on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at Terrace on the Park, 5211 11th Street, Corona (Flushing), New York from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
The Cyprus Federation was founded in 1951 in New York City and currently consists of 25 chapter members located throughout the United States including the Tri-State area, Virginia, Ohio, Chicago, Washington, Florida and California.
The convention’s forum allows chapter organizations the opportunity to express and exchange ideas such as the promotion of cultural, educational and social activities of the Cypriot American community.
The Cyprus Federation of America networks closely with the Council of Hellenes Abroad (SAE), the International Coordinating Committee “Justice for Cyprus” (PSEKA), the American Hellenic Institute (AHI), the United Hellenic American Congress (UHAC), and the Federation of Hellenic Societies of Greater New York.
For more information the telephone number is (201) 444-8237 and their website cyprusfederation.org